NYC Violin Studio offers Group Classes as a vital supplement to private lessons. Since semesters are only 12 weeks long, we encourage every student to get the most out of their lessons by taking private and group lessons simultaneously.
– Learn the basics of how to play the violin. We will get into the juicy stuff soon, but not so soon that you don’t understand what you are doing.
– Learn several songs. Songs are split into Violin I and Violin II parts for our listening pleasure and enjoyment.
– In classes of 6 or more, an assistant teacher will be present to help you with your individual needs throughout the class.
– A concert will be held at the end of the semester to show off your new skills. You are encouraged to invite friends and family.
Intermediate Class: Student Orchestra
– Minor scales will be introduced.
– Drill exercises together and learn new technique.
– Practice sight reading with your fellow players.
– Increase your repetoire with a higher volume of pieces.
– Since it will be Spring, votes can be taken on playing in the park’s beautiful weather later in the semester.
Every Sunday 1:00 – 2:00 PM for Beginner class
Every Sunday 12:00 – 1:00 PM for Intermediate Class
March 5th to March 20th :
March 4, 11 (Daylight Saving Time!), 18, 25
April 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
May 6, 13, 20
+ concert on or near May 20th
353 W. 48th St, 2nd Floor, Studio #5
The cut-off date for enrollment is Februrary 26th, but save your seat early as only 8 students are allowed in each class. If you miss a class or two, your teacher will cover the material in the private lesson. No group class make-ups will be allowed without express permission from the head instructor and can only be made in another group class.
$10 discount for registering at least two weeks in advance for the Group Semester and any Packages. In the unlikely event that the minimum number of students is not met, tuition will be refunded or applied towards lessons or classes. You may finance tuition by signing up for a monthly or weekly automated credit/debit charge.
Refer and get rewards. Bring a friend to group class, get $20 referral bonus for a package signup.
Orchestra and violin teachers: refer your student, get a 4% referral commission on whatever they sign up for. We want to stregnthen your student’s core technique and give them the ensemble experience they need to excel in their lessons with you.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact Antoinette at (646) 801-1787 or firstname.lastname@example.org.